Sinco electric toothbrush review!



I have been using a manual brush for years. I previously had an electric toothbrush but it burned through batteries, the brush heads were costly, and didn't seem to clean much better than a manual. So, I didn't have huge hopes for the electric toothbrush I received for a review. Yeah, I was TOTALLY wrong. This is literally the best toothbrush I have ever had in my whole life.

Here is why:

  • Cleanliness! It's a sonic electric toothbrush and delivers up to 37,000 brush strokes per minute, removes up to 10x more dental plaque along the gum line than manual brushing. This was previously a HUGE problem of mine. It seemed no matter how much I brushed, flossed, etc my gum line still looked disgusting. The sonic electric toothbrush can improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. My gums always and forever would bleed when I brushed. I tried softer bristles, being lighter, and still blood. This toothbrush doesn't make my mouth bleed at all.  
  • Battery life! No need to constantly change batteries with this toothbrush. It's chargeable! One charge lasts you 28 DAYS, which is freaking crazy!
  • Three brushing modes, a smart time, and quad pacer! It's three modes are Clean (Regular), Soft (Sensitive), Massage (Gum Care). I like regular, personally! Each mode has a 2 minute automatic brushing cycle with interval pause reminding per 30 seconds to encourage good dentist recommended brushing habit. That is AMAZING! I seriously love how it indicates every 30 seconds and how it stays on for 2 minutes. I have a huge habit of hurrying my brushing because I want to get it over with. I'm like addicted to this toothbrush. It gets your teeth so clean! Soft mode of this electric toothbrush is good for new users and children over 8. 
  • Waterproof! This electric toothbrush is fully washable! It is easy to clean the sonic electric toothbrush in water. 
  • 2 year warranty! Satisfaction guarantee, if a purchased sonic electric toothbrush doesn't operate properly within 24 months, a new electric toothbrush will be replaced for free. 
  • Affordable! I have seen $200 electric toothbrushes! Yes, teeth health is important but oh my that is costly! This one is only $29.99 on Amazon!  
  • What you will get! 1 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Handle,  3 Electric Toothbrush head with caps,  1 Electric Toothbrush Charging Base,  1 User manual, Warranty: 24-month replacement warranty if the unit fails. Rj and I have been using one handle, We have our own heads to put onto it. It's working great so far. They are easy to take on and off. They have caps too!
We absolutely 100% recommend this product! My teeth feel so much better and even look whiter! Go get you one now!


Link-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0779TQSQD

Comments