Cassy and Mike's reception!

A couple of days ago I posted about my sister in law, Cassy, and new brother in law, Mike, getting married! I took a few more photos at the reception than I did the wedding so, be prepare for a photo dump. ;)



Coming into their reception!


Dancing to their intro music.

Dancing with Cory (my father in law/her step dad).

Dancing with her daughter before she ran away. Haha. Monica and my kids wanted to go swimming SO BAD.

Their first dance!








Her dad!



The water slide! The kids had a blast. They said Aunt Cassy should be married everyday.


Throwing the bouquet.




Monica is getting married next!


Oh lord.


Lincoln, my dare devil.



That face..









Dancing. It was quite entertaining.


Ginger cousins.






He drank like 10 of these juices.






This crazy guy...



Monica was chasing Lincoln to hug him.

Thank you for checking out my blog! Don't forget to follow!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments