Mía review!

I have been looking for amazing make up products lately. Recently I discovered Mía makeup and skin care. They sell/make mineral make up, skin care regimens, and they even have nutrition supplements!



They sent me PERFECTING FINISH MINERAL LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION MARFIL, PERFECTING FINISH MINERAL CREAM CONCEALER VAINILLA, VOLUMIZING AND LENGTHENING MASCARA BLACK and samples of their skin care line.

Foundation: About- This formula melts into your skin. One of the purest and most natural forms of foundation available, with perfectly balanced color pigments proven to meet skin tones. No ash tones, no opaqueness, no chalky look just a silky luminous vitamin enriched formula that is oil-free, fragrance free, safe for people with sensitive skin, and does not clog pores. Contains Vitamin A, C and E. What I thought- I love this foundation! It's everything you expect and want from a mineral foundation. It blended perfectly so it's not visible on your face. It's light and covers your face very well. The price is affordable too at $18.

Concealer: About- Oil-free high intensity Mineral Concealer effectively covers imperfections like dark spots, discoloration and blemishes for a perfect and even tone. Developed using a high level of color pigments to create translucency and reduce the appearance of imperfections. Perfectly balanced to match your skin tone perfectly without ash tones or a chalky look. Can be used to camouflage rosacea and even severe pigmentation. Contains Vitamin A, C and E (1.9 g). What I thought- It says that it matches your skin tone perfectly but I got the lightest shade and I had to blend/smudge it very well to get it to match. It was darker than my skin. Since I smudged it so much it didn't do an amazing job of concealing marks on my face. I think that if it matches your skin tone then, it will conceal the marks on your face. It's a great price at $15.

Mascara: About- Enriched formula with vitamin B5 gives your eyelashes incredible volume and length with intense color. What I thought: I LOVE this mascara. It is without a doubt one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. It doesn't clump, the brush goes through your lashes perfectly and you can put as many layers of it on your lashes as you want without it looking caked on. This is amazing mascara and it only costs $13 a tube. I will be buying another tube as soon as I run out!

Skin care: About- They sent RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set. Discover a new skin!. This fabulous set of two products is your gentle at home alternative to microdermabrasion. RestauraCel-C delivers dramatic skin restoration benefits with our powerful Vitamin C micro resurfacing spheres plus deep thermal action that warms the skin to help open, purify and minimize pores as well as remove dead skin cells aiding in the penetration of other products. Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free. Thermal Activator (1.9 oz) / Refinisher Cream (2.0 oz). They also sent Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+.  Stop UV rays and free radicals in their tracks! Daily protection from the sun is critical to fighting the aging process. Our Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ is a luxuriously rich age-fighting moisturizer. This revolutionary formula protects your skin by blocking damaging UVA and UVB rays while also stopping free radical damage. Infused with soothing Green Tea extract, White Birch Bark extract, Pomegranate extract and Vitamins A and E, this antioxidant powerhouse moisturizer helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin nourished and with a more youthful appearance. Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free. Use AM. (1.7 oz) What I thought: I really liked these products. They made my skin feel extremely soft and not greasy. The large versions are bit pricey but I am certain they are worth every penny. They made my face feel amazing!




You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments