1 (16 ounce) package bacon, cooked and crumbled/cut up (I cut mine mine then, cooked it in a pan)
1 (16 ounce) package tri colored pasta
1 container of grape or cherry tomatoes
16 ounces (1 container) sour cream
1/2 of a red onion, diced finely
1/2 C milk
1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
pepper (to taste)
(Makes roughly 10 servings)
1. Boil your pasta according to package directions. Mine took about 12 minutes.
4. Strain pasta and pour your cooked pasta into the bowl.
5. In a small mixing bowl combine the sour cream, milk and Hidden Valley Ranch packet.
6. Stir it well to combine, making sure all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
7. Add bacon to the pasta mixture.
8. Pour the dressing over the top. Stir it well, making sure all of the ingredients are covered with dressing.
9. Chill for at least an hour before eating.
TIP: If the pasta absorbs most of the liquid before you can eat it all you can add a splash of milk and stir.